At 62 I’m Building a Jacked Drug-Free Physique With 35-Minute Workouts
3 Days a Week
You Can Do It Too No Matter What Your Age
The Secret is…
• Progressive Muscle-Fiber Loading
• The Ideal Exercise for Each Muscle
• No Joint-Crushing Weights
You may know me as former Editor in Chief of Iron Man, the trusted bodybuilding magazine that began in 1936.
No, I wasn’t the editor back then. I’m not quite that old. I started in 1987, putting out monthly issues for 27 years and interviewing icons of the sport from Arnold to Mike Mentzer to Tom Platz.
What got me most excited was training and the science of building muscle. All through my 45 years of lifting, my focus has been on efficient drug-free bodybuilding—big results without wasted time.
And through my research over the years, I did find better ways to pack on muscle.
But recently there’s been a giant leap in efficient mass building. And the hard truth is…
These new findings have a number of experts throwing out a lot of muscle-building “truths.” Even some sacred mass exercises are being dethroned…
All of that got me more excited than ever to hit my workouts. And once I started, my muscles began growing again and my joints no longer woke me up at night…
After a year of applying this new workout info, all I can say is that the results have been spectacular. Even more impressive: It’s happening in a bare-bones home gym with only moderate-weight, 35-minute workouts…
Why am I training at home? Gyms closed due to the pandemic, and I found myself stuck with a rather pathetic setup—only a 50-pound selectorized dumbbell set, an adjustable bench and a doorway chinning bar in my spare bedroom.
Luckily, the new discoveries I mentioned came at just the right time, some of which were the result of being reacquainted with former Mr. America Doug Brignole…
I interviewed Doug back when I was the editor at Iron Man. He said things like overhead presses are crap for shoulder development, downright dangerous in fact due to joint impingement.
He also put the traditional he-man back squat in the inefficient, not-worth-the-risk category for quad development.
And Doug’s not just talking to talk. He walks the walk. He recently won the AAU Drug-Free Mr. Universe at age 59 (see his photo) using only the exercises he deemed “biomechanically ideal.”
After getting back in touch with Doug, I decided to merge some of his ideas and exercises with my own research and techniques.
I designed a couple of short 35-minute “precision” workouts, using only moderate poundages—because that’s all I had.
I emphasized the “ideal” exercises, followed by a set or two of other scientifically proven mass moves. But my workouts stayed at just over half an hour each three days a week—upper body at one and lower body the next.
And because of my focus on efficiency, I consistently used the Slow-Twitch Exhaustion method…
STX is leading off each muscle with one “extended” multi-phase set to stimulate an array of muscle-fiber types right off the bat—from slow-twitch to fast-twitch…
That progressive-loading method is derived from the Size Principle of muscle-fiber recruitment and Brazilian research from a few years ago—and it worked better than I ever imagined with the ideal exercises…
In fact, I was shocked by my progress. That’s when I began putting together Old Man, Young Muscle.
That’s also when I started using a “diet“ from my past, the results of which were also shocking after only 10 weeks.
It’s basically my own unique version of intermittent fasting a few times a week. I made a few changes to ramp up anabolic hormones, build muscle and burn more fat simultaneously.…
I was amazed at how easy the fat melted off while I was still building muscle, even at age 62…
My single ab began morphing into a six-pack after only 5 weeks. I looked so good after 10 weeks that I started grocery shopping shirtless. Okay, I’m kidding, but I did put together The Muscle-On, Belly-Gone “Diet,” which I’m giving away free at the moment with Old Man, Young Muscle.
To be honest, at my age I’m not interested in being a massive 220-pound gargoyle of muscle. And spending just over half an hour in the gym a few times a week is what I’m willing to invest at this point in my life…
You can see my results. I’m happy with my good health and drug-free, pain-free older-bodybuilder physique…
If you want more than that, I guarantee that the new groundbreaking info in Old Man, Young Muscle will help you get there too—faster than you thought possible no matter what your age.
I tell you how to do that and much more in Old Man, Young Muscle, including…
- The 5 ultimate-exercise factors so you know the best mass moves
- The Ideal Exercise for every body part guaranteed to get you growing faster, no joint pain
- The Slow-Twitch Exhaustion method: new Density-Training variations for quick mass stimulation
- The Size Principle of muscle-fiber recruitment and how to apply it to trigger total growth activation
- The exact 35-minute workouts I use three days a week that you can tweak to muscle up your physique
- Start/Finish photos of every exercise for precise performance (demonstrated by some old guy—me)
- How you can safely and efficiently volumize to pack on more size
- The 3 key hypertrophic triggers determined by science that add unique layers of fiber growth
- The new, reloaded Positions-of-Flexion method that builds muscle along multiple anabolic pathways
- The updated Positions-of-Flexion exercise list showing you the best add-ons for faster muscle development
- Mr. America mass moves: many of the exercises Brignole recommends and how he uses them in his workouts
- A look at the study that produced “the greatest gains in muscle mass ever recorded” (one reason Arnold got huge)
- How you can optimize your anabolic-hormone profile with proper exercise selection and muscle synergy
- The key supplements that work, even a libido herb—no steroids, no hormone-replacement therapy, no drugs
- The Anabolic Smoothie recipe that will fortify your health, speed muscle recovery and enhance growth
- A research-proven muscle-building before-bed ritual that will help you pack on more mass while you sleep
And for a limited time, you’ll get The Muscle-On, Belly-Gone “Diet” free when you order your Old Man, Young Muscle ebook.
Regular price: $
$19 plus the Muscle-On, Belly-Gone “Diet” FREE
P.S. I guarantee that the info in these ebooks will change the way you train and gain forever, or your money back, no questions asked.
Stay Built for Life,
Former Editor in Chief, Iron Man Magazine