A New Muscular You Is Only a Few Quick Workouts Away!
If You’re Ready for a Body That Grabs Attention,
The Quick-Start Muscle-Building Guide 2.0
Is Your Rocket to Rock-Solid Results
When you decide to transform your body, you want to blast off with a bang. And the Quick-Start Muscle Building Guide 2.0 is the ultimate muscle-building starter manual to help you do it.
Now with a NEW At-Home Muscle-Building Section!
Whether you’re just beginning, on a comeback attack after a layoff, or looking for a simple back-to-the-future workout for reconnecting with your muscles after a plateau, the Quick-Start Muscle-Building Guide 2.0 e-book is your roadmap to results. It’s all about building eye-catching muscle from your very first workout—right out of the blocks. You’ll finally be proud to peel off your shirt at the lake, pool or beach (and some eyebrows raise).
Your first step is the two-week Break-In Program that primes your muscles as you connect with the key exercises; then you move on to the more focused six-week Fast-Mass Program—that’s when your body changes accelerate. You’ll feel bigger and stronger with every workout, a big motivator—but for the program to work, you must not add exercises or sets. Stick to the quick-workout plan as it’s outlined. It’s designed so you are in and out of the gym quickly only a few days a week, but the exercise order is structured with efficiency of effort in mind—no wasted time or energy, just serious growth stimulation with muscular-force amplification (we have more than 50 years of training experience between us, and helping you avoid the transformation pitfalls is our mission). Here are some of the things you will learn…
- How you can use light weights to trigger new muscle increases (a research study verifies the size effect), page 22.
- A blood-flow exercise technique that not only pumps you up bigger faster, but also increases your fat-melting growth hormone naturally, page 24.
- The key muscle-contraction exercise for each bodypart that forces fast mass increases in your arms, chest, back, legs and shoulders (you use these on the six-week program), pages 27-30.
- The At-Home-All-Dumbbell Program (page 31) plus the ALL-NEW Advanced All-Dumbbell STX Workout for New Home-Grown Muscle (page 43) that makes it easy for you to pack on serious mass with nothing more than dumbbells and an adjustable bench.
- How to supercharge an exercise with the Double-X Overload technique—a prestretch tactic (based on an animal study that produced a 300 percent muscle-mass increase in only one month), page 42.
- How lighter, higher-rep training (such as training at home with limited weight) can build as much muscle, if not MORE, than heavy low-rep sets.
- How less training can get you greater gaining (a research study shows why), page 56.
- The alternate go-to Fantastic 4 workout—when you only have about 25 minutes to spare (it’s the best four-exercise workout you can use for an efficient, effective overall muscle-building session), page 57.
- The 5 critical tips you should follow that help you eat to grow (includes the printable Fast-Mass Diet, a meal-by-meal eating template you can use as is or customize), pages 58-59.
- How and when to do minimal cardio sessions so you burn the most fat without losing muscle, page 60.
- Your next big steps to more results—how to take your physique to the next level of attention-grabbing muscle and rippedness (a research study on body types provides the answers), pages 61-62.
This e-book also includes full-color anatomy charts to show you the target muscles and a big Q&A section with eating and cardio tips and innovative alternate workouts.
Add it all up, and you’ve got the perfect start-up guide for your quick body transformation whether it’s all new to you, you’re on the comeback trail, or you just want some new change to gain. Start now! A new muscular you is only a few quick workouts away.